Salon Information & Policy
Contra indications/special requirements
1. If you are taking medication, are postoperative, pregnant or have a medical condition, it is advisable that you consult your doctor before embarking on any treatment or programme. Certain medical conditions may preclude you from having some of the treatments.
2. If you have any allergies, particularly to nuts, seafood or wheat, please advise us at the time of booking as some of our oils are not suitable, we can then advise you on an alternative oil and treatment.
3. Please note we are unable to proceed with any foot treatments if you suffer from athletes foot, verruca or fungai infections.
4. A patch test is required 24 hours prior to any tinting or individual lash treatment for new clients or clients who have not had tinting within the past six months.
5. We do not recommend any waxing or facials directly before or after any form of heat treatment or spray tanning.
6. Please ensure mobile phones are switched off so that it does not disturb the relaxation of others as well as yourself.
7. We suggest that you pay for your manicure or re-polish prior to your treatment to avoid any damage to your polished nails.
8. All prices are inclusive of VAT at the current rate and are subject to change without prior notice. The range of treatments is subject to availability.
9. Appointment timing. We would ask that you arrive 10 minutes prior to your treatment time to enable the necessary consultation to be completed and of course for you to relax.
10. When booking an appointment for longer than 90 minutes we must ask for a 50% deposit to secure the treatment as longer appointment times are in high demand.
11. Please be aware that we will always do our utmost to make your experience as enjoyable and relaxing as possible but we cannot be held accountable for noise & disturbance from outside the salons control. In busier periods the salon may also emit more natural noise from clients and staff going about their treatments, any noise & disturbance generated by this will be kept to a minimum, if this does occur we apologise for an inconvenience caused and will aim to rectify the situation.
12. Please note that on some occassions the products we use in salon will not be exactly as stated in treatment descriptions, this is because of seasonal variations and supplier availability, that being said the quality of the products used will be maintained to the highest level.
As a courtesy to other clients and our therapists please give at least 24 hours notice if you wish to cancel or change an appointment. A charge of 50% of the treatment will be incurred or the full amount if the slot cannot be rebooked. Please note we have a 24-hour answering service.
Our bespoke gift vouchers are available for any treatment, product or value and can be purchased at reception or by telephone. Vouchers are valid for six months from the date of issue, they are non-refundable and must be presented at the time of treatment.
It would be our pleasure to gift-wrap any items purchased from our product boutique. Please ask at reception if you require this complimentary service.
No Smoking Policy
Mirror Mirror is a non-smoking environment, including our surroundings.
Mirror Mirror Beauty Salon cannot accept any responsibility for any loss, damage or mislaid belongings.